Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443443 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:04:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Sorry for contacting you in this manner, am the wife of the late
Russian opposition leader.

Dear beloved friend,
Compliments of the day. I apologize for contacting you in this manner but the situation at hand demands urgent attention. My name is Yulia Borisovna Navalnaya (Economist), wife of the Russian opposition leader late Alexei Anatolievich Navalny (Lawyer).

I have an important subject matter to share with you concerning my late husband who died in a mysterious circumstances in a remote Arctic prison custody on Friday 16th of February, 2024 and was buried on Friday 1st of March, 2024 while serving the jail term illegally imposed on him by the tyrant Vladimir Putin, leaving some Funds in one of United States elite Bank as Russian President Vladimir Putin has frozen all his and family Banks accounts and assets here in Russian, also kept me and my children in a house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security.

This is a very sensitive issue and should be treated confidentially, please do not discuss this subject matter with anyone because this money is our last family hope to restore my family life and dignity. Please contact me on my private email address: ( [email protected] ) for more details, i will give you my Russian WhatsApp Number when i get your response to this email message because I and my children are being kept in a house arrest and being monitored by the KGB State Security so all my telephone conversations are being monitored.

I will give you more details / Documents and my husband's Bank Account full details: in due course and please read through these News links for more clarification and understanding.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68450219
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/01/euro ... index.html

Greetings.
Yulia Borisovna Navalnaya.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement