Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443428 by Troy Platt Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:59 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:56:16 -0700
Subject: WELCOME FROM WELLS FARGO BANK.

Wells Fargo Bank
420 Montgomery St,San Francisco, California 94104 United States of America

Attention is required!!!

Greetings from Wells Fargo Bank.

I have important information that needs to be addressed immediately. Have you given someone permission to pick up your inheritance assets at our Francisco, California office?

A Mr. Andrew Cox came into our office yesterday regarding your (seven thousand dollars) that the Federal Government has credited to us for two years

to open an online banking account in your name so that you can receive your funds totaling seven hundred thousand dollars. and send you the logis details to transfer any amount of your choice to your personal bank account.

He said you authorized him to do this

Collect the fund. This fund has been in our care for two years now and we have been waiting for you to contact us, but we did not know what has been preventing you from reaching us since then. That's why we decided to write to you to make sure you are alive and aware of the inheritance

Fund of (seven hundred thousand dollars) at our office in Francisco,California

We would like you to contact me and fill out the following information.

Wells Fargo Bank online bank account opening form:

Account owner:
Owner's address:
Owner's date of birth:
Condition:
POSTCODE:
ID:
Nationality:
Next of kin:
Origin of funds:
Telephone number:

God protect you!

Best regards
Mr. Williams Wood.
DIRECTOR OF WELLS FARGO Bank.....

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement