Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443426 by Troy Platt Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:52 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 04:11:27 -0700
Subject:

ATTENTION DEAR EMAIL OWNER

This is Mr Ajay Banga the new World Bank President
Head quarter at the 1818 H Street, NW Washington,DC 20433 USA
Am here to let you know that your information appeared to the list of individuals to be compensated there was a meeting held two
days ago at New York and some Presidents in some countries were invited mostly all the Presidents in African countries were in the
meeting and the meeting was hosted by Mr Biden the President of the United States Of America and i too was in the meeting and the
purpose of conducting the meeting is to compensate the people that were scammed earlier years ago till date by some African countries. the compensation is for the scam victims and the amount to be compensated
to each one of them is the sum of $20 Million United States Dollars.
The funds are under me at the WORLD BANK that's the reason i,m contacting you personal.
the fund will be released to you according to your option and it will be within just few hours after i heard back from you with the required information below to ensure that i,m dealing with the right person to avoid sending your compensation funds to the wrong person.

Below are the required information:

YOUR FULL NAME......................
YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD.............
YOUR CURRENT PHONE NUMBER...........
YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS..........
YOUR CURRENT HOME ADDRESS...........
YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION.......
YOUR CURRENT INCOME AMOUNT.........

CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you as i,m waiting to hear from you
soonest with the requested information.

Thank You once again

Ajay Banga
The World Bank Head Quarter
1818 H Street, NW Washington,DC 20433 USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement