Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443419 by Troy Platt Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:41 am
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 07:15:27 +0100
Subject: payment notice by atm card

ZENITH BANK PLC
21 SANUSI FAFUWA STEET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
ATM CARD UNIT.
Email: [email protected]

Attention: Sir,

You have been shortlisted among 5 beneficiaries that are to be paid for scam victims compensation through our bank via ATM card.

In view of this, you are expected to reconfirm your current receiving address including your whatsapp phone number here urgently so that we will be sure it is still the same with what we have in our system to enable us proceed immediately with the delivery via our special speed courier service delivery agent which is expected to arrive in your doorstep address within 72 hours upon your payment of the $155 delivery fee and insurance coverage. Payment of the $155 delivery and insurance fee should be made via our agency receiving bank account details as stated below.

Beneficiary Bank: First City
Monument Bank Plc.
Bank Address: PRIMROSE
TOWER, 17A TINUBU
ST.P.O.BOX 9117 Lagos,Nigeria.
Swift Code: FCMBNGLAXXX
Dollar Account Number:
Account Name: Duke Tony
Beneficiary address: 14 Lisabi
Street Somolu Lagos Nigeria.
Amount: $155

See also attached copy of the deposit certificate in your name and take note of the following details of the card.

Amount loaded on the card: ----- US$900,000:00
Daily withdrawal limit: --------- US$9000:00
PIN ----------------- : Will be provided in a separate sealed envelope together with the parcel as you will be the only one authorized to open and activate it.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply to this message so that I can serve you accordingly without any delay.

Feel free to contact us on Phone (whatsapp) number
+234 8033081427

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Boniface Nwachukwu.
Director Foreign Operation Department (ATM card Unit)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement