Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443405 by AlanJones Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:24 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: kindly call/text Mr Morris +1 (812) 545-2084
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18125452084

My Name is Ms.Sonya Sanchez, a senior custom officer in charge of your fund here at Long Beach California. i want to inform you that we have received a abandoned diplomatic consignment box and the x-ray scan report box revealed some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately $20 Million Dollars and the official paper of the box indicates your contact details. For your information, the box was abandoned by the diplomat agent who was on transit to your city because he was not able to pay the (airport) clearance fee, I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment box we have been instructed to deliver the package to you without any further delay as instructed.

HERE ARE SOME DETAILS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX: - you should not allow third party to gain access to this information for the safety of your PACKAGE .

are you still ready to receive this consignment box?, kindly reconfirm your delivery address, Home address and phone number. for immediate delivery of your consignment Meanwhile i want to let you know that I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment box.

Regards
Ms.Sonya Sanchez
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement