Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443366 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:56 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dearest in christ,
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 02:32:21 +0100

Dearest in christ,

Please kindly be honest to me. My Name is pastor. john mike hutu I am a dying man who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 67 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago,immediately after the death of my wife.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wife for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my wife hard earned fund. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $ 5Million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family, I will inform you on how to share all.

However i left the funds with a security company,please get back to me so that i can tell you,How to claim it from them.

Please for further information contact me ASAP.

contact E-Mail. [email protected]

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

PASTOR JOHN MIKE HUTU.

(1)Your direct phone number...........................

(2) Your complete address ............................

(3) Your full name......................................

(4) Your occupation and age....

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement