Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443354 by maluu53 Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:06 pm
GREETINGS:

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I am in Paraguay for the new investment projects with my own share. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed.

Now contact my secretary in Ghana for your own share of the compensation, Ask him to send you an ATM CARD worth USD $950,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me.

Contact Secretary: Dr. Daniel Mminele
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone number: +233534373983 Ghanaian cell

Reconfirm the below information to my secretary:

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Identification:
5. Occupation:
6. Country:

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Compensation ATM CARD showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorism attack in your Country. The only money you will be sending to my secretary is US$120 only for the (Security Keeping Fee) of the Courier Company that will deliver your Compensation ATM CARD to your doorstep. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except US$120 only.

I would have paid that but the courier company refused, because they don't know when the delivery will be done in case of demurrage, You have to contact Dr. Daniel now for the delivery of your Compensation ATM CARD worth the sum of USD $950,000.00.

I appreciate all your efforts at that time. Please feel free and get in touch with my secretary Dr. Daniel and instruct him where to send the ATM CARD of USD $950,000.00 to you.

Thanks and may God bless you.
Regards
Clara Wood
Originating IP: 209.85.220.41
Originating ISP: Google
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024
Advertisement