Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443349 by Troy Platt Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 09:53:13 +0000
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION

Barclays bank Plc
1 Churchill Place, London,
ENG E14 5HP.

I am Diane Schueneman, the Executive Director.of Barclarys Bank Plc , I am in position to handle all foreign payments and I am contacting you for immediate release of Your £20M fund to you as we have started our Last Quarter fiscal payment for the year 2023. You are among the eligible beneficiaries and I am glad to inform you that your £20M fund has been approved for immediate release of your fund to you.

As the Executive Director, all power has been vested on me to release long awaited and over due payments to you. If you receive this email in your spam, junk or trash folder, move it to your Inbox and reply immediately to claim your fund.
In your own best interest, you are advised to stop any further communication you may have with anybody or any bank official about your fund as I am the rightful person in position to release your fund to you. Be rightly informed that you will not receive your payment without my authorization
Your payment file was reopened this morning after the executive board meeting concerning all unpaid beneficiaries. We noticed that your payment have been kept pending for a very long time due to the wrong information given previously by the payment Administrative officer and due to you have been in contact with the wrong people.
I want to help you SIGN OUT this fund to you through Bank cheque or Online Banking by using the easiest and quickest method which has not been made known to you before. By this method You will be sent a Certify Cheque via Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along the Check, clearing the funds to be paid to you with ANY form of Identification you present to them.
Meanwhile, you are advice to contact this bank immediately reconfirming to us the following details for us to cross check and process your payment,

( 1 ) YOUR FULL NAME ...........
( 2 ) CONTACT ADDRESS.............
( 3 ) YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER...........
( 4 ) OCCUPATION..............
( 5 ) DATE OF BIRTH..........
( 6 ) STATE AND COUNTRY........
( 7 ) OCCUPATION/ POSITION HELD:
( 8 ) COMPANY NAME:
As soon as the above information are received and confirmed correctly, and your anticipated understanding as we work towards completing the release of your fund to you.
NOTE: We are at your service anytime and your satisfaction in this payment process shall always be our pride.

Your Sincerely,
Diane Schueneman
Director.
Barclays bank

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement