Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:44 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 05:23:21 -0700
Subject: My name is Barrister Henry Nelson, The Head of Dike Freedom Chamber,

Dike Freedom CHAMBERS
Accredited Attorney To Government
Cotonou , Benin Republic 10010-3690
Ref: JHC/IFA/NY/NYUS/14
Associates:-
Barrister Henry Nelson (Int'l. Fin. Attorney)
Barrister Joseph Hernandez (LLB, LLM)
Mrs. Jelena Kaufig (B-A-L)
Mr. Chris Wood (LLM)
James T. Dixon (LLB OK)
Aishein Brown (Solicitor & Advocate)
Fred Green (Associate)
Bid Wood (Public Notary attorney

ATTENTION DEAR.

My name is Barrister Henry Nelson, The Head of Dike Freedom Chamber, I Want to Inform You That Your Payment File Was Brought to My Office This Morning for Me to Cancel Your Fund's Because, The Director of The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Said That I Should Divert Your Fund's to The Government Treasury Account Just Because You Can Not Afford To Pay The Required Fee, Which is $125.00 USD Only, Before You Will Start Receiving Your Fund's, in His Words, He Said That You Abandon Your Fund's For Some Time Now Without Hearing From You, But My Spirit Did Not Allow Me To Cancel Your Fund's Because I know The Value and The Important of What You are About to Receive.

I Told The Director of The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to Wait Until I Heard From You Today and I Will know The Reason You Rejected Such Amount of ($17.500`000`00USD) United States Dollars Which I know it Can Be Able to Change Your Life For Good Just Because of $125.00 USD.

I want Your Urgent Response as Soon as You Receive This Email and to Explain to Me The Reason Why You Abandon Your Fund's, or if You Don't Need it Again, Then I Will Send You a Power of Attorney Which You Will Sign and I Will Change Your Name to Another Person So That The Government Will Not Claim This Money That is Left For.

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr Barrister Henry Nelson.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement