Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443310 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:44 am
Subject: GOOD DAY
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:45:35 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

My Greetings to you,

sent you this letter some time ago but I'm not sure if you got it, I am contacting you in respect of my late client Engr. Albert Robert, a national of Northern American, who died of Automobile Accident in the year 2015 . He deposited a sum of US$,45,000.000.00 with a bank in my country before his death and he died without any registered next
of kin as he was long divorced and had no child .

Could you diligently come up for this claim, I will be glad to present you to the bank as his next of kin so that the proceeds of his fund will be done in your name. I am his personal lawyer and will give you all the necessary assistance My names are Barrister James Adams. I to achieve this claim .But if you are not interested do not bother to respond back and Please treat this information as confidential.

If you are interested, I need your urgent response for more details and also provide the following information,
1, Your Full Name: .......
2, Your House Address: ..................
3, Your Country: ..........................
4, Your Contact Telephone /Fax Number: ......
5, Your Age and Gender: .......................
6, Your Occupation: .................................

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Awaiting Your immediate response,

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister James Adams
([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement