Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443301 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:12 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:50:21 -0700
Subject: US National Central Bureau Interpol

INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau US
National Central Bureau Interpol
Address: 600 E St NW #600, Washington, DC
20004, United States
Open 24 hours

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Michael A. Hughes. Director General of INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau, the world’s largest International Criminal Police Organization, who's in charge of all retrieved Consignments boxes.

How are you and your family, I guess that all is not too bad with you over there? I hope so. We the Interpol Protective Committee has been assigned all over the United States to help all Foreign Beneficiaries in getting back all their stolen and stocked Consignments back from thoseCROOKS and HOODLUMS that called themselves Diplomats and we've been able to retrieve and deliver over 42 boxes for the past 6 months.

Two (2) young men were arrested at the JFK airport in New York? and one shot dead while there boss Mr. Welford Smith and Dr. Ray Richard from London impersonating as Dr and diplomatic agent from Benin Republic .ESCAPED WITH GUN WOUND and others who confessed that they were on there way trying to escape to Nigeria the headquarters of all scammer in the world when they were apprehended by the police at the Togo/Ghana Aflao border with 2 consignment boxes containing united state spendable currency, after counting this money, and total amounts to $15.5Billion United State Dollars) consignment boxes recovered from this bandits,

This is an urgent mandatory message from the USA GOVERNMENT, despite we've been investigating on those HOODLUMS and Crooks that call themselves Diplomats, Chief Justice, Ministers, Lotto, Bankers, Ambassadors ETC They will tell you that your transfer or check will be delivered today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse why your payment was stopped. With our investigation so far on those Offices, we later realized that these top officials are using your money to trade at the International
Market buying stocks and making interest while delaying your payment.My problem is that I hate to see people being cheated for no reason.

These officials use delay tactics to hold on to your payment while they make money. They will tell you that your transfer or check will be delivered today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse, Here in our custody, we have 12 Consignment boxes in our custody and among the 12boxes, your name and, contact were found on
2boxes among the 12boxes my boys retrieved from those CROOKS and HOODLUMS.

U.S Government here is trying to figure out on how all Beneficiaries funds can be transfer to them Via bank or Diplomatic means and we've successfully deliver almost all that were retrieved for the past few weeks. Many other packages, which we are supposed to deliver together with yours, had already been delivered to their various owners. it will cost only $50usd to Obtaining Tax Approval from the U.S. Department of Justice/U.S. National Central Bureau. to enable us to get the consignments delivered to your doorstep without any delay nor distraction from the Customs Authority there in your Airport or from anyone.

Please be informed that your Consignment boxes is together one box worth of $2,500,000,000.00 USD two billion five hundred million dollars United State Dollars, So I will advice you to move ahead and Purchase $50 iTune card or steam wallet card or Apple gift card back of the card and attached the picture to enable us Obtaining Tax Approval Certificate to declarer your Consignment box free to move to your locate home address without any further delay.

We need your complete home current address and your contact telephone number to enable me start up the process immediately to avoid any delay in getting this Consignment to you within 24 hours. This is your time to enjoy freedom and money.

BEST REGARD,
Mr. Michael A. Hughes,
Director General of INTERPOL Washington,
the United States National Central Bureau,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement