Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443296 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 07:31:25 -0800
Subject: Indicate your Interest

Good Day

Sorry for the delay in replying to you, the doctor only gives me limited time to have access to the computer due to my health condition but it gives me great joy to read from you. My name is Barr. Joseph Nobles Esq a personal Attorney to My LATE CLIENT. (Engr. Paul Winston) I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Firm / Bank where this fund valued $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by my client before his death.

The Security Firm/bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Security Firm/Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to the deceased has proved abortive, hence I had to do a research with his surname on LinkedIn and other business directory and your name popped up, that was why I have to open communication with you with regards the release of the said funds to you.

I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to achieve this transaction.

You will be entitled to 55% of the total funds, 30% will be for me, 10% will be shared amongst charity organizations as that was my late client's dying wish and 5% will be set aside for any miscellaneous expenses. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

To enable us to proceed, I would need you to send me the following listed below as it will reflect in the documents that I will be sending to the bank i.e Change of Beneficiary and letter of claims, this will enable them acknowledge and pay the said funds to you.

Full Names Contact Address Tel / Fax Number Date of Birth: * Present Occupation:

As soon as I receive the above mentioned, I shall proceed on your behalf to the High Court of justice and procure the needed documents that the security/bank firm will require of you. Once the documents are ready in your name, I will present you to them as the rightful Next Of Kin and also I will be sending to you their contact details. This transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards,

Barr. Joseph Nobles Esq

Legal Practitioner

Mark Law firm,

Tel / Fax: + 1 347 646 7940

Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement