Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443291 by AlanJones Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:23 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +443457404404

HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.
Address: 28 Borough High St,
London SE1 1YB, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 740 4404

Hello,

Attachment is my working ID and copy of your ATM card and approval from the habc board of directors I advise you to go ahead and contact the shipment company Mr Stephen Williams and let him know how you are going to Sunday $200 for the delivery of the ATM card to your house address I will only advise you to do that immediately and update me as soon as you do that the only guarantee I am going to give you this is 100% guarantee and my word is my Bond so you don't have to waste time or give any time to contact him go ahead and contact him right now and let him know how you are going to send the ATM card to your house address and the way you are going to send the $200 for delivering of your ATM Card to your home address.

contact the shipment company with this code this code is for only you not for any other person that is the code they should use and check your details in the system and know that you are the real beneficiary of this ATM card make sure you forward all your details to them so that can cross check and know who is the real person of this ATM cancel this code is for only for you This is the code:(984362)

Name:Mr.Stephen Williams
Email:[email protected]

Managing Director/HSBC UK
Dr Andrew Makinson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#443642 by AlanJones Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:00 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +443457404404

HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.
Address: 28 Borough High St,
London SE1 1YB, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 740 4404

Hello,

I am Dr Andrew Makinson. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received from the World Bank OF UK to release your funds sum 10.5 Million United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card we have already process your fund in your name through ATM Card and you will start using it to withdraw money as you like immediately you receive it.

Attachment is my working ID and copy of your ATM card and approval from the habc board of directors I advise you to go ahead and contact the shipment company Mr Stephen Williams and let him know how you are going to send $200 for the delivery of the ATM card to your house address I will only advise you to do that immediately and update me as soon as you do that the only guarantee I am going to give you this is 100% guarantee and my word is my Bond so you don't have to waste time or give any time to contact him go ahead and contact him right now and let him know how you are going to send the ATM card to your house address and the way you are going to send the $200 for delivering of your ATM Card to your home address.

contact the shipment company with this code this code is for only you not for any other person that is the code they should use and check your details in the system and know that you are the real beneficiary of this ATM card make sure you forward all your details to them so that can cross check and know who is the real person of this ATM cancel this code is for only for you This is the code:(984362)

Name:Mr.Stephen Williams
Email:[email protected]

Managing Director/HSBC UK
Dr Andrew Makinson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.