Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443286 by Link Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:31 pm
Jonathan Hugo
[email protected]

Subject: Greetings
Thread-Topic: Greetings
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 09:08:19 +0000

Greetings On behalf of the Trustees Alfred Tubman foundation , I wish to notify you by this mail that late Alfred Tubman made you a beneficiary to a Grant/Gift. Alfred Tubman, left the sum of Three Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (US$3,750,000.00) to you as Grant/Gift for your activities. Kindly reply with your information to receive your grant.
Regards,

Regards
Jonathan Hugo

Hello,

I acknowledge receipt of your mail and the content noted. Yes, the late Alfred Taubman must have had good reasons to have bequeathed you with such funds to assist you in your work. Yes, it is real.

We will have to secure an affidavit of claim from a relevant court of appropriate jurisdiction, which will in turn serve as a mandate to the holding bank to release and transfer the funds to you as you shall desire.

Kindly forward your details and copy of any valid ID to enable us to secure the affidavit and notary. I will handle the legal documents.

Regards,
Jonathan Hugo
Phone: +15596639841
The A. Alfred Taubman Foundation
200 E. Long Lake Rd., Ste. 180
Bloomfield Hills, MI United States.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement