Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443284 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 14:26:16 +0100
Subject: FBI Director Mr, Badike Metiro

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is the domestic intelligence and
security service of the United States and its principal federal law

Beneficiary,

How Are You Today, We have been watching every single transaction you made since last year until this 2024 and you have to know that we are also working to make sure your funds which are supposed to be delivered to you, and also bear in mind that whatever you emailing us will be forwarded to the court.Also we are hereby to notify by the federal bureau of investigation UGANDA department of the insult you imposed on them by failing to comply by their requirements.Your full residential address has been forwarded to us for your immediate arrest to face your charge but I deemed it fit to give you one more chance to save yourself from this mess.this payment will be credited to your online account before we can fully remit The amount value of US$25,000.000.00 United States Dollars We have been told that you have failed to dance by the rule of the FBI which will warrant 3 years jail sentence. Now I Badike Metiro Tola the special agent In charge of the FBI Albany department I am giving you 24 working hours to effect the payment of the $105.00 usd. To the FBI in republic of UGANDA
(fbisecurity):

Send the fee through or buy iTunes card or steam card or apple.You have to try as much as you can and make this payment so that
your funds will be delivered immediately to your destination. You have to stop every transaction you are communicating with other organizations to avoid delay on the processing of your funds.Note that you? if you fail to stick with my advice or any delay will lead to us coming directly to your home address at any time, so try and dance by the rule and get back to me with good understanding ASAP.Special Agent in Charge; Mr.Badike Metiro ,Contact us with this E-mail,([email protected])and send the fee immediately.

Thanks as I wait for your response
Respectively
FBI Director Mr, Badike Metiro
e-mail address :[email protected]
Headquarters: Washington,D.C, United State
Address:935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington,
DC 20535, United States

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement