Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443282 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 21:16:22 +0100
Subject: Dear Beloved

Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Jean Olga, I am 58 Years old, Born and brought up in Dallas Texas,USA but I am from Canada and I have left all my life here in Texas, USA.

Last year I experienced restlessness and sleepless nights so my Doctor sent me on a general Medical Check up at the Methodist hospital and I was finally diagnosed to have lung cancer of the Lungs. So my Doctor flew me back to my country Canada. My late husband's relatives wanted me dead so that they would inherit all my wealth and that my late Husband suffered to build it because we don't have a child. As a Christian I rather donate my money to the less privileged, orphanage homes and the Church than allow wicked people to take all when I die.Lately I discovered that my late usband&#146;s relatives know about the deposited money by my husband and they are happy that I will soon die so that they can take the money for their evil ways and in respect to this development I want to give the claim information to
you before I pass on to glory.

I will give you all the details that will assist you in getting the Funds deposited with the security Company. We deposited a total of US$5,000.000.00 (Five million United states dollars) in cash with the security company in the USA.

As soon as you accept my offer I we direct you to my family Lawyer here in Dallas Texas, who will assist you get the money transfer into your bank account without any delay and he will provide you with the eposit certificate to the fund.I want to have an assurance from you that even when I die,you will not use the money wrongly and will do your best to get it from the bank in the USA. I will die happily if I know you will use my funds in a manner pleasing to humanity and God
when you get it.

I have to rest now due to my unusual weakness.Please pray for me my dear and respond urgently to my message so that I can be able to conclude the inheritance Hand over Authorization before I die.

I anxiously await your response my dear.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Jean Olga'

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement