Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443273 by Wiljames Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:33 am
reply-to: [email protected]
subject: Urgent

My name is Mrs. Dorine Wood. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what she has to a reliable individual who will act as I will instruct her here. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about 3 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate what I have inherited from my late father to you for the good work of God rather than allow my uncle to use my father's hard-earned funds ungodly.

I will be undergoing an operation in London, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL the sum of USD 7,000,000.00 (seven million United States dollars only) to you for the good work of the Lord, the orphanage, the needy, and to help the motherless.
Presently, I have informed my law. Barrister Eric James, about my decision to WILLING this fund to a reliable individual, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task so that I can instruct you on how to get in touch with my lawyer.

Lastly, I know I have never met you, but to fulfill this, which borders me most, and because I got your email address through my search on the Internet, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I hope you act sincerely. Please get back to me immediately.

God bless you.
Mrs. Dorine wood
Advertisement