Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443270 by Wiljames Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:25 am
reply-to: [email protected]
subject: Re,Greetings,

Greetings,

Trust this mail finds you well.

I bring to you a mutually beneficial opportunity. I am a consulrant on financial matters and I bring my experience along with the experience of the London based team I work with to helping you with diverse financial opportunities which will be beneficial to you as well as to us because for every transaction we close successfully for our clients, we are also benefitting which is why we say: your success is our success.

Are you looking to expand your business or start a new business? Are you looking to increase your wealth via prime trading opportunities in private placement programs/high yield trades? Are you looking to do crypto currency transactions with ease? Are you looking to raise collateral? For these and more, reach out to me via [email protected] and I will be more than happy to offer our services and put you directly through to our London lead.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Rajeev Kumar.
Advertisement