Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443269 by Wiljames Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am
reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: no subject

ATTENTION:

I write to make this urgent business proposal to you. I was assigned by two of my colleagues to seek a reliable partner who will assist us in providing a convenient account in any designated bank for the transfer of $35,500,000.00.

This amount came about as a result of deliberate inflation of Contract Value awarded by our Department - The Department of Agriculture (USDA) to an expatriate Company (precisely Deere machinery USA Inc for supply of Agricultural Tractors/ Machinery).

The contract was concluded and payment made to them, remaining the over-invoiced amount of $35.5 million, which we want to transfer now in your favor for disbursement among ourselves. The transfer of this money can only be possible with the help of a trusted Partner who will be presented as the beneficiary of the fund.

As government officials, we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts, hence the need to contact you. We have agreed that 35% of the total sum will be for you for providing the account while 5% will be set aside for the expenses incurred during the cost of transfer of the fund into your account, while 60% will be reserved for us.

However, we hereby solicit for your assistance in providing a convenient account where this fund would be transferred. For security reasons, we demand that you keep this proposal and the entire transaction confidential and to yourself alone.

Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and I am on standby to give more details as you may require.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Greg Williams
Deputy Director, (USDA)
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement