Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443262 by AlanJones Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:26 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: From George Bush Airport
Tel. No.: +13127887326

George Bush Intercontinental Airport
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston,
TX 77032, United States

Attention,

I am Mr. Albert Nicholas, the new Operation Manager at George Bush Intercontinental Airport Texas. I returned to this office on the 19th of February, 2023 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned consignment box containing an undisclosed US Dollars belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary. Your contact email is tagged on the consignment.

From my assumption, the consignment contains not less than US$7.5million and it weighs approximately 35kg (Internal dimension: W58 x H146 x D72 (cm) effective Capacity: 560 L) and It is still left in our airport storage facility. Your consignment has its clearance documents, which includes Anti-Terrorist Clearance, Money Laundry Clearance, United Nations Approval Certificate, I.M.F Approval Certificate, and World Bank Approval Certificate.

The consignment was sent from Barclays Bank London UK. I tried to know the reason why your consignment is still abandoned here in our airport, and I found out that the former operation manager who left this office some months ago with-held your consignment from your diplomat for his own selfish interest despite your supporting documents being complete.

I do not support injustice and criminality, and now that I have resume this office as the new Operation Manager of George Bush Intercontinental Airport and in charge of your consignment, I will release your consignment to you since I do not see any reason why your consignment was withheld when your supporting documents is verified legal and complete. Therefore, you are required to come down to our airport to claim your consignment from my office.

Your direct telephone number is needed for easier communication.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Albert Nicholas
Operation Manager
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston,
TX 77032, United States
Tel: +1 ((312) 788-7326‬ Call/SMS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement