Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443247 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:48 am
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 13:33:44 +0100
Subject: INVESTIMENT PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you because we are seeking a professional with whom we can be involved in partnership overseas, who also has the ability to manage an investment portfolio in your country. I am representing a group of prospective investors from China.

The proposed investment profile will be large in volume and scale, but because of the restrictive employment regulations in China, I cannot do this while under state employment, hence this proposal.

My primary preference is for someone from your country with your professional background, hence this proposal to you. I would like to know if you are disposed to that kind of engagement, so that we may open further conversation along that line and provide you additional details.

The civil service and employment regulations here prohibit me from getting involved in private oversea business, while under government or corporate employment, hence this proposal to you, in view of your impressive profile.

If you indicate interest, I can send you my ID'S, so you can have a better knowledge of who you are dealing with, and I can communicate further details of the proposal to you. Reply me via this

I look forward to your response if this appeals to you.
Regard

Cheung Guang

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement