Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443183 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:52 am
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 08:04:17 -0800
Subject: Good morning sir
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary,

I write to bring to your notice, a man identified as Mr. Thomas Edward Cork, with address No: 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 USA, filed an application contrary to claims of your inheritance fund of $15,000,000.00(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) on your behalf, due to your health challenge issues at the moment as stated on the power of attorney he presented.

Therefore, I ask him to return back within 48hours, to enable us to have a personal confirmation notice from you being the legal beneficiary of the said fund, before the bank will release the fund to him as ratting on the power of attorney he submitted.

I am sorry to have delayed this instruction and transaction till this moment in giving out this fund, since we must adhere to the procedures of this honorable Bank. Please, did you sign the power of Attorney in favor of Mr. Thomas E.Cork, thereby authorizing him to claim your inheritance fund?

Your confirmation of this information will be appreciated before we proceed with the fund transfer process. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

yours sincerely
Mr.Mike Johnson
Africa Development Bank Vis CBN
World Bank headquarters
Email:[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement