Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443177 by Wiljames Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:06 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
subject: Greetings

Greetings,

My name is William Cooper, a personal attorney to my late client who died in London, United Kingdom on March 11th, 2020 at the peak of the Covld-19 pandemic. I have been mandated by the bank as his personal attorney to provide his next of kin {heir} within 14 days or risk his 40 million USD transferred to the treasury department. The essence of this communication is to present you to the bank as the next of kin to my late client because you shared the same last name with him.

He had no heir in title and I have been searching for any close relative of his but to no avail. If you accept this offer, I will provide you with all relevant information that will aid the process of getting the money released to you as the next of kin to the deceased. Rest assured that I will ensure that the transaction is completed within the confines of the law.

Kindly provide the following information as soon as possible so that we can commence the process.

1. Your full name
2. Address
3. Contact phone number
4. Profession

Further details will be provided upon receipt of your positive response.

Best regards,

William Cooper.
Advertisement