Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443176 by Wiljames Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
subject: Your Consignments

UNITED NATIONS
UN Information Center
International Environmental Protection Movement.
1775 K Street NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20006,
United States.

Attention Funds Beneficiary/ Email Owner,

No Advance Fee. Receive Your Funds Freely.

Please be advised that The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs) informed us that two boxes shipment had been intercepted at JFK Airport, New York. The boxes were scanned and they contained large sums of money ($15 Million USD), also some backup documents that bear your name as the Beneficiary / Receiver.After a thorough investigation, the diplomat who brought the boxes into the United States claimed he was supposed to deliver the money to your home as an unpaid fund from a foreign country.

The law in the United States mandates that any cash exceeding $10,000 should be reported to U.S. Customs and Border Protection upon arrival using Form 6059B and FinCEN 105. Nevertheless, the diplomat disregarded the Cash Boxes; by doing so, he broke the United States Cash Currency law, and if you don't comply, your shipments may be seized.
Instructions:
In order for you to get your money. You were instructed to visit www.id.me register, create account and verify with your information. After doing so, send the www.id.me Username and Password, to FBI AgentFrank Gregory Clarkemail as stated below. Your funds will be loaded into the website and he will ! then provide you instructions from

This is the only method by which you can get yourfunds without having to pay anything up front. Regarding your payment, you are advised to stop corresponding with any bank or individual in the world.

Please ensure that www.id.me account you created is verified by registering using the above instructions. Email the Username and Password to AGENTFrank Gregory Clark contact below.

Contact FBI Agent: Mr.Frank Gregory Clark.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1 (614) 391-0457
WhatsApp Number: +1 (804) 534-7182

I wait to hear from you urgently.

Yours In Service,

Dr. Steve Paul
UN Information Center
Washington, DC.
Advertisement