Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443173 by Link Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:49 pm
Captain HANNA MARIE JASON
http://www.dailyflyservices.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Mobile/WhatsApp Line: +1-928-265-6598

To: [email protected]>
Subject: Attention: Yes Is Real
Thread-Index: AQHaZoqx31upkGABlU+WM3qMRmuNBA==
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 19:01:22 +0000

Hi Sir,

How are you doing today sir. Please bear in mind that i went to our Ware house office at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) Terminal Yesterday to take some boxes for delivery and behold i find out that your name was change and the address is change to another address and on the boxes but the Name and address is not you. DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU DONT AUTHORIZED THIS LADY TO DIVERT THIS CONSIGNMENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS?

Sir, the content inside the boxes is $100 dollars notes, that is the reason why i contacted you, as the bona-fide owner of this consignment. Bear in mind that am a Pilot and am going to deliver this box to your nearest airport close you.

You can see the address below to know if your the one Authorize this MS. KEITH RONALD Address: 4339 W. Farmington Rd. Hanna City, IL. 61536. Illinois, USA, for your perusal.

All You are to do is to contact me immediately you receive this message let me know what to do now i am in warehouse office Remember we only work here with time, everything needs to be done once and for all. this lady is fraud lady she wanted to claim this Consignment if not by god she has stolen these boxes by changing your name and address and claim your next of kin: Reconfirm to me your address, your full name, your nearest airport name and your phone/WhatsApp number and scan copy of your international passport and driving license for identification reason. Reply through this email box: [email protected]

Attached is my official ID Card for your own perusal.

Waiting to Hear from you Today.

Best regards,
Captain HANNA MARIE JASON

Attention: XX,

How are you doing today and how is your family? I received your email and content is well noted.

Most importantly you are advice to reconfirm to us the below details immediately to avoid wrong delivery;

Full Name:.........
Residential/receiving Address:.......
Direct Mobile/WhatsApp Number:.......
Copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes
Your nearest international/local airport around your vicinity

Sir, i choose to do this for you because you may have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment. Note: only me know the content of the trunk Box because I could see the amount you are being owned.

This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in the past because this consignment/ Payment has been surrendered to the Government. Hence my involvement. Furthermore, this cash fund briefcase is real like life itself.

Waiting for your responds

Best regards,
CAPTAIN HANNA MARIE JASON

Attention: XXX,

How are you doing today, i received your email and your personal details inclusive your banking details

Well, i cannot put much blame on you due to fact that internet hoodlums has tarnish the image of the genuine ones. Sometimes i do wonder if you are really, really with yourself. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard-earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other.

Their game plan is only just to extort your hard-earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, fake ATM card, introduce you to fake diplomatic delivery, UN-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order.

Anyways, by the virtue of my position, I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, it is very unfortunate that at the end you loose.

Although, I don't blame you because of you past and ugly situation in the hand of fraudsters. The problem here is that you've never been told the whole truth about this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to extort you, the keeping collecting money from you both in Africa and here in United States by scammers.

The most annoying part is even fraudsters have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves at your expense, those you feel are assisting or working for you are your main problems.

However, I know the truth surrounding this payment/consignment and i am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. Please i beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that i can explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment/ Boxes. Do not panic or have fear for anything, i know you have gone through hell but time has come to reap.

Furthermore, all i need from you is trust, give me the trust and reconfirm your information to me, so that i can proceed further. Remember that i have worked with the UN office for over ten years both in Europe and UK and America there is no means of receiving consignment that cost anything except Customs Clearance of claim if the owner is not there in person.

In addition, all the fees they ask for delivering cost, clearance certificate known of them exist. If you really want us to proceed, send me your direct contact scan copy of your passport and send us a scan copy of the boxes the scammer sent you before or you ignore my letter if you are not interested. Attached is the custom form, make sure you fill it and return back to us immediately. Also, you are expected to send me a scan copy of your international passport and your nearest international airport name.

I am expecting your prompt response.

Regards,
Captain Hanna Marie Jason

We have formally received all references including your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT for identification to enable us make payment of your Funds due ($2,950,000 USD ) to your house address in Florida. By this missive, I wish to inform you that we have received formal instructions from all concerned parties to release this cash fund package to you in a beneficiary´s capacity.

Sir, we have concluded all the arrangement to deliver this package to your house address without any delay. Also, we expected you to contact the delivery company I have paid all the necessary charges here in the DFW Airport Texas on your behalf. Kindly contact them through the below details;

Company name: Daily Fly Delivery Service INC
Address: 825 E Osborn Road Phoenix, AZ 85014
United States Of American
Delivery Officer name: Bernard Lauwers
Personal email: [email protected]
Official Email: [email protected]
Mobile/WhatsApp Line: +1-928-265-6598

Bear in mind that we did not disclose to them that is money inside the briefcase but rather we told them that is a Personal Belonging in case they ask you. The deposit code is 4234, make sure you refer this code 4234 to him OK.

Kindly keep me posted once you contact Bernard Lauwer.

I am expecting your prompt response.

Regards,
Captain Hanna Marie Jason

Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 12:36:15 -0800
To: [email protected]>
Subject: Re: Attention: Act On This instruction Immediately.

According to the Transportation Security Administration, the Agency executives David Pekoske, Administrator and Holly Canevari, Deputy Administrator stated that you should not send this money $950 via Bank to Bank but rather you are expected to mail this money $950 via United States Postal Service (USPS) and you should put this money $950 inside an envelope and mail it, you should not disclose to the USPS the content is money.

Ensure you mail this money via Priority mail via USPS (Overnight Shipment) through the below name and address:

Receiver name; Uche Ibeh
Address: XX summer street, Saugus Ma 01906-2139, USA

Immediately you sent this money, make sure you send me the shipment tracking number. No signature is needed. Just instruct the USPS to drop the parcel at the mailbox without demanding of signature. Do you understand me sir?

We look forward to your response.

Philip Lowell
President/CEO
Daily Fly Courier Service INC
From DFW International Airport

E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Personal E-mail: [email protected]
Company Website: http:// dailyflyservices.com/index/

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement

#443174 by Link Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:51 pm
dailyflyservices.com
http://dailyflyservices.com/index/

Domain Name: DAILYFLYSERVICES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2795468860_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2023-07-03T13:50:41Z
Creation Date: 2023-07-03T12:29:50Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-07-03T12:29:50Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.FREEHOSTIA.COM

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam