Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443169 by Troy Platt Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:03 am
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME FOR A CLAIM!!
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 06:55:31 +0000

Good Day,

I know this mail is coming to you as a surprise, but accept it because
am in a very difficult situation and I need your urgent help and assistance. As you receive this mail I pray that you use your kind heart to help me.

I have one box containing ($10.000.000.00) Ten million USD and 25Kg of Gold Bar at the International Airport in USA as I write this mail. This money was left for me by my late parents during the war in my country and was deposited in a trust Company in Ghana .

Two weeks ago we made arrangement with a Diplomat to deliver the boxes to Mr. Mike Otto who promised to receive the boxes, but since the arrival of the Diplomat in USA all efforts to contact Mr. Micheal Robinson has failed. Not knowing that He die of Covid Virus .This is why am contacting you to receive the Consignment for me after which I will want you to use the money for investment for both of us.

I am ready to give you whatever percentage you wish to take after you
receive the boxes because you could be my last hope.

As soon as you are ready to assist me I will give you the contact of
the Diplomat in USA so that you can discuss with him on how to deliver the box to you. And I will also give you the combination code to open the box.

I expect your urgent reply to relief me of the pains am going through
now. Thank you very much in anticipation of you reply.

Sincerely
Robert Egogoh
Reply Email : [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement