Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443164 by Troy Platt Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:49 am
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:55:23 +0300
Subject: Charity Work Needed

Dear Friend

It’s my pleasure to have contact with you based on the critical condition I find myself in, though it's not a financial problem, but my health condition. I am suffering from long term pancreatic cancer and you might have known that cancer is a deadly disease and I don't want my late husband's hard earned money to be wasted without adding value to the people's lives. Though I don’t know you, and my contact with you was not by mistake, but by divine favor of GOD.

My name is Mrs. Christabel Daniel, Switzerland national married to Mr. Leo Daniel, a construction engineer. We live in the United Kingdom and we were married for the Twenty Nine Years without a child before he died. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days. Since his death, I decided not to remarry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.2M (Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) in the Bank, and the money is currently with the bank. Recently, My Doctor told me that I don’t have much time to live because of the cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to search for someone who will use the money for humanitarian work to help the less-privileged people and that is why I am contacting you. I want you to utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent out of the total money for your kind efforts, while 70% of the money will go to charity works and helping the orphanage people. I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by the Government and that is the reason I want you to use it for humanity 's work. I grew up as an Orphan and I don’t have anybody as my family member and I know how it is to be an Orphan. Am doing this so that GOD will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the bank to enable you to contact the bank and I will send an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of the money in the bank. If you assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Contact me here EMAIL( [email protected] )

Hoping to receive your reply.

Regards,
Mrs. Mrs. Christabel Daniel,
I am writing from the London Bridge Hospital,
Address 27 Tooley St, London SE1 2PR, UK

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement