Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by AlanJones Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:15 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: We Are Here To Fight Against Crime
Tel. No.: +15159781509

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Plot 301/302, Institution
and Research Cadastral
District,Republic Of Kenya

Dear Scam victim,

I'm Mr.Richard Tony Montgomery the new appointed BRITISH High Commission to Kenya, I succeed Mrs. Catriona Laing on February 2024 I wish to inform you that during my research in the office there is a file report of scam against you and other British/ Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, and Australia. The countries of Nigeria, Benin Republic, Bokinafaso and Ghana have recompensed you following the meeting held with the four countries' Governments and various countries' high commission for the fraudulent activities carried out by the four countries' Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC. Compensation of $4.7m USD has been issued out in ATM CARDS to all the affected victims and has already been in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that were reported undelivered and I wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receive your Atm card immediately.

EFCC further told us that the use of Kenya and Benin Country was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Kenya,Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the Guardian Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

I advise that you do the needful to make sure we endorse your payment before Monday. So you are advised to contact immediately for more details on how your recompense will be affected to you before Monday.

Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Furnish us with the following details to satisfy you for the Compensation.

Full Name: .........................
Home address:.................
Marital status:.....................
Sex:........................................
Occupation/profession:..............
Mobile number:..................
A copy of your identification is also needed.

Contact with your full delivery information in regard of the ATM CARD to be delivered to you by the Guardian courier company and also any beneficiary will be responsible for delivery and issuance fees so as to avoid any more scam and the fees is just only $50.00 and you will receive your ATM CARD from the British High Commission because as soon as you contact the office in charges of your ATM CARD we will alert the united state bureau and in conjunction with your state police for the ATM CARD to be delivered to you without any restriction and problem when the ATM CARD get to you in your location area. Your are free to contact me with this phone number through text SMS: +1 5159781509

We are here to fight against
crimes and fraudulent acts.
Yours in Service,
Mr. Richard Tony

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement