Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443153 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:11 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:18:11 -0800
Subject: WELLS FARGO BANK USA.WITH YOUR FUND $12.5MILLION

WELLS FARGO BANK USA.WITH YOUR FUND $12.5MILLION
Address: 12000 W 95TH ST, Lenexa, KS 66215,
United States.
([email protected])

Attention:

I'm Mr Charles W. Scharf, Did you authorized anyone to pick up your inheritance fund from our branch? James H. King, came to our office yesterday in respect of your ($12.5Million ) which was credited to us by the Federal Government to be transfer to your account. We decided to hear from you to be sure that you are aware of such funds claiming.I wish to use this opportunity to informed you that we have successful opened Wells Fargo Bank checking Account in your name which will helps us to have a smoothly transfer from Wells Fargo Bank to your Nominated bank account, and your Wells Fargo Bank Checking Account Booklet and Wells Fargo Bank Platinum ATM Card will be deliver to your destination within the stipulated time frame 2hours upon receipt of the Account Opening fee of $75 USD Apple gift card .if you receive this email and you are not interested to send me the Apple gift card $75 with your bank account information and receive your fund the sum of $12.5Million today been Wednesday I will transfer your fund the sum of $12.5Million into Mr James H. King that is order from USA president Mr Joe Biden and FBI director Mr Christopher and IMF director and USA government and USA vice president after today been Wednesday you will not receive your fund the sum of $12.5Million again

This means that as soon as we receive the Account Opening fee of $75 Apple gift card we will make the delivery of your Walls Fargo Bank Checking Account Booklet and Wells Fargo Bank Platinum Master Card to your address between 2hours I will advice you to purchase a $75 Apple gift card and send the picture to my email([email protected]) so that i will redeem it to cash immediately and process your transfer and other information's that will be deliver to you.Fill the requested information correctly for the delivery of your ATM Card and any time you have questions concerns or comments, contact us as we strive to ensure that you will always receive a prompt and courteous attention. Thanks and remain Bless.([email protected])( 202)-333-2426 if you receive this email and you are not interested to send me the Apple gift card $75 with your bank account information and receive your fund the sum of $12.5Million today been Wednesday I will transfer your fund the sum of $12.5Million into Mr James H. King that is order from USA president Mr Joe Biden and FBI director Mr Christopher and IMF director and USA government and USA vice president after today been Wednesday you will not receive your fund the sum of $12.5Million again

Receiver Name:..............
Receiver Address:............
Receiver Phone Number:..........

Your respond will be high appreciate to enable us proceed with your transaction immediately.

Thank you.
Wells Fargo Bank Official
( [email protected])
Wells Fargo Bank director
Mr Charles W. Scharf

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement