Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443150 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:32:36 +0100
Subject:

Department Of Western Union United States Of America.
Address : 1 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10006, United States Of America.
Greetings From Western Union Office Department.

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your Nine hundred and fifty thousand ($950,000.00 )Dollars compensating for all the SCAM VICTIMS and Your email was found as one of the VICTIMS By America Security leading team, and America representative officers, therefore between now till 17th April 2024 you will be receiving the sum of $5000 dollars per day. This is also to inform you that we have already sent the first $5000 dollars payment this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment of $950,000.00 Dollars. The money transfer reference number of today's payment is below.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT

Western Union https://www.westernunion.com &#8250; webTrack your money transfer
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): # 9732228629
Sender Name: DANIEL ROBERT
Amount Sent= $5000

GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION OFFICE LOCATION IN YOUR CITY AND PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT. ONCE YOU PICK IT UP ,ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT,LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE WILL SEND TO YOU YOUR SECOND PAYMENT.

NOTE; That your first $5000 is on hold because of instructions from the IMF office, they have asked us to place it on hold, they are requesting for your Clean bill Record Certificate in order to fulfil the entire necessary obligation So that we will resume your payment through western union money transfer.

The necessary Obligation I mean here, is to obtain the Clean Bill Record Certificate from the Federal High Court and it will cost you $50usd only to obtain it.

We need the below details from you to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

KINDLY FILL IN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Your Full Name: ___
Your Country: __
Your Direct Telephone Numbers: ___
Your Current Home Address: _
Your Current Occupation: _____
Your Age: _____
Your Email Address: __

Furthermore, you are advised to respond to our message, as instruction was passed that Within 6 hours without hearing from you,
Name: Mr. WALTER BARNHILL
Manager Director for Western Union USA.
Contact Email:[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement