Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443146 by AlanJones Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:09 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +446457404404

HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.
Address: 28 Borough High St,
London SE1 1YB, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 645 740 4404

Hello,

I am Mr. Richard Wahl. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received
from the World Bank OF UK to release your funds sum 10.5 Million United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card we have already
process your fund in your name through ATM Card and you will start using it to withdraw money as you like immediately you receive it

Meanwhile The Attachment here is the Copy of the ATM Visa Card so go and send the delivery fee of $200 and receive it as soon as possible Please i will only advise you to reconfirm your details again your full name your house address your telephone number and then copy of your identification and your operation for us not to do delivering to around person l look forward to hear from you.

Managing Director/HSBC UK
Mr. Richard Wahl

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement