Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443135 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:00 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 09:59:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Re:Business Alliance

HELLO,

My name is MICHAEL ANDERSON I am working with Westpac at the international remittance department in Brisbane Australia. I am contacting you because of an over-invoiced contract sum acquired from the energy sector. I chose you because I got your contact and credibility through an online search engine here.

The over-invoiced contract amount is $15Million USD and all paperwork, all international legal procedures, ethics, fiscal and financial policy rules are taken care of.

All documents that are required to be acquired at the various ministries involved to support the claim will be acquired in your name and charges for it will be paid in full. All I need from you is to send your full information and bank details to receive the money. We will share 55percent for me, 5percent for charity, and 40 percent for you.

MICHAEL ANDERSON

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement