Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443131 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:54 am
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 07:10:23 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Funds test

Hello Dear,

I am sorry getting back to you late. Since i was trying to find out the best means we are going to use and get the funds transferred.

And the good news is that i was able to speak with the Malaysia Bank, which agrees to process the funds through their online Banking system, making available their Online Banking facility to you, and also provide you with the Bank USERNAME and PASSWORD with instruction how you are going to be doing the transfer the funds on your own to any account of your choice.

So you are required to contact them with the bellow information.

Bank Name: RAKYAT FINANCE AND SECURITY MALAYSIA
Bank Address: Plaza Rakyat 6th floor No: 8 Jalan Tun Razak,57710 Kelantan Malaysia
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone: +60143714310
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. ROSLAN BIN KASSIM, (GENERAL MANAGER)

Make sure you keep in touch with them on email today for immediate proceeding. And always get back to me on what ever is your discussion with them.

Regards
Adams Yusuf

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement