Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443080 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:33 am
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 08:11:38 -0800
Subject: Greetings,
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings,

We are here by writing to inform you that your payment file was found in our Office and I discovered that your donation fund worth sum of Two million Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars {$2.700,000.00} have not been sent to you as it was instructed by The United Nation and I am here to inform you that your payment has been converted into ATM Visa/Master Card to free it from Confiscating, and all the necessary arrangement on your ATM VISA/MASTER CARD worth {$2.700,000.00} has been granted for your payment through Our ATM Card Department Center.

Therefore we are here by inviting you to our office here in Abidjan, Office Address, Commented Bank, 01 AB 1478, Cocody Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire, to enable us hand it over to you But if you are unable to come down here in our office in person you will be required to update our ATM Department Center with your contact delivery details as stated below so that they will precede with the necessary arrangement to deliver your ATM VISA/MASTER CARD.

1.Your Full name; 2.Your home Address; 3.Your telephone number and 4.
A copy of your ID

Contact Mr. George Wilson at following email address: [email protected]

Regards,
William J. Burns.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement