Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443075 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:24 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Thank you for accepting my offer.
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:08:44 -0800

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: [email protected]

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD,

I BILL GATES decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of my charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from my $65 Billion Usd I Mapped out to help people. i prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list in google and picked you.i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and i have helped some charity organizations from my Funds.

You see after taken care of the needs of my immediate family members, Before i die i decided to donate the remaining of my Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department the red cross, Haiti, hospitals where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with my payout bank of this charity donation. i have kept just 30% of the entire sum to myself for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and i will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

Your full names.................
Your contact address................
Your personal phone number...............
SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO [email protected]

So that i can forward your payment to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting my offer, i am indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards,
Mr. Bill Gates

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement