Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:53 am
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:17:52 +0100
Subject: GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME!! (fund for God own works) (can i trust?) reply

from the desk of:
Sis. Brenda Jeffery
WIFE TO A LATE MINISTER OF GOD,

Payment of $18Million Donation Fund in your name:

Good day to you my beloved in the Lord,
How is everything going with you and your family? This message might come to you as a surprise, However, it was all just my urgent needs for a partner, That made me contact you for this urgent transaction for the Work of God Almighty.

My name is (Mrs. Brenda Jeffery) a nationality of the United States of citizen, I'm a widow suffering from Kidney problem and Stroke, which denied me a child as a result, I may not last till next two months according to my doctor report, I'm married to late Pastor Jackson Mathew, And we were married for many years without any issue of a child before his death, I'm 68 years old woman and I have some funds which I inherited from my late husband the sum of (18 Million Dollars) that is presently deposited at a Bank which I needed a very honest and God fearing person who will claim the funds from the ALLY BANK INTERNATIONAL and use the funds for work of God Affair donation in the house of God Almighty, like propagating the good news of God and to endeavor God worshiping place and help less-privileged, .

I found your profile and I decided to contact you for the donation work of God Affair, Please if you know that you can not afford to carry out this project by all means in the name of our Lord God as a believer in Christ Jesus please do not respond back to this email.
I might die any time from now due to my condition of health but I have taken responsibility in allocating this $18Million to you and have even directed my family Attorney to prepare the WILL in your name and forward it to the bank for it to be paid in your name.

Please kindly contact me back with your Below Information.
1.) YOUR NAMES IN FULL AND GOING PHONE NUMBER
2.)THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3.)YOUR OCCUPATION PRESENTLY
4.)YOUR AGE
5.)YOUR MARITAL

Thanks,

until i hear from you,

Yours Faithfully
Rev. Sister Brenda Jeffery

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement