Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:36 am
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 14:09:55 -0800
Subject: GREETINGS FROM SAUDI PETROLEUM INTERNATIONAL INC.

Saudi Petroleum International Inc
Financial services company
Contact email: [email protected]
527 Madison Ave # 23, New York, NY 10022.
Contact Phone No: +1(617) 589-5986.

Attention Dear:

How are you doing today? I am glad to announce to you today that a new payment policy has been adopted and your inheritance funds worth $12.5 million us dollars will be released to you via Bank wire transfer to you or ATM Debit Card. However, it's a compensation to everyone that is receiving Donation Fund, Inheritance Fund or Next of Kin, Consignment Box, Lotto® Jackpot, Loans, E.T.C:

The UN board of directors office and Ambassadors has concluded with the IRS President that all the unclaimed transactions will be released to their various owners before this year's run-out.

We hereby inform you that the Government of America has instructed us to transfer your funds to you by Bank wire transfer or ATM Debit CARD to your name as instructed by United Nation organization and Government of US, Furthermore Endeavor to email us the following information for immediate processing.

Full Names:
Home Address:
Your City
Phone no:
ID Copy:
Monthly or Weekly salary Amount :

Respectful
Mr. Hanan AlOlayan
Contact email: [email protected]
CEO, Saudi Petroleum International Inc.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement