Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442065 by d3rr3n Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:22 am

Reply-to: [email protected]

Subject: Re,From Adeline

Hello Dear,

How are you doing? Hope you are fine. Yes I requested that you should contact me through this my private email address because I have very important thing which I will like to tell you so that you will help me out it , as my condition here is very bad since after the death of my both parents and I am their only child and daughter .

Firstly, Please accept my apology for sending you this sensitive information through email without meeting you in person; this is due to the urgency and importance of this matter.

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Miss Adeline Hadja Bosse an orphan child, I have a mixed race as my mother is from Australia while my late father is from Ghana, my father was a politician , he and my mother was killed by gunmen because of the political crisis in my country ,which has made me to become an orphan child .

The main reason why i am contacting you is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for both of us to go into a good relationship as well , the things is that my Late father deposited the sum of (Nine Million united states dollars) only ($9) million, with my name as the beneficiary. The money is still in the bank here in a fixed suspense deposit bank account which is now dormant with the bank.

I want you to help me and stand on my behalf for the bank to transfer or release the money to you on my behalf and the money will be use for investment there in your country, which i will direct you once you reply me on what you have to do next and how we will proceed on this matter.

After the transaction I will come there in your country to meet you and then start up a new life there in your country , and also finish up my university education as a medical doctor, which I stopped in my second year in the university since after the death of my parents .

I want to invest this money in your country and continue my education there. I am open minded person and easy going girl, confident, hard working, and caring. I am presently staying inside an uncompleted building because I do not have any help from anybody even to see money buy food is becoming a big problem to me.

Again since after the death of father , the brothers to my late father pushed me out of my own father house and take everything he left for me ,even his company here the collected it as well , but the only thing I have now is this money which my father deposited in the bank here and they do not know or have any idea about the funds , so I want you to help me and stand as my partner and foreign trustee so that the bank will release the money to you on my behalf then I will come over there in your country and start up a new life with you.

Since after the death of my both parents, my late father’s brothers has been trying to kill me and took away all my late father’s properties he left for me since I am the only child of my late parents. I am pleading and crying for your urgent help now, even they pushed me out of my late father house that is why I am now staying inside uncompleted building.

I kept this as a secret from people, and I will like you to keep it to yourself as top secret. I will send you the procedure / the details of this transaction to you once you contact me back, for you to read it and understand how everything will work out very fine without any problem, as this transaction is 100% real and legal there is no risk in it .

I will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out and also with our relationship as well ,like as I said before I have a lot to tell you and also the details of this transaction with some documents showing how the funds was deposited here in the bank as well .

I will be happy to know you more .Also regarding the said funds transaction i have requested for you to help me out to get the money release from here let me know if you will help me out so that i will give you more details about it now.

Yours,

Adeline .

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement