Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442057 by d3rr3n Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:58 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Reference number:# 092-494-0743

Attention: Beneficiary.

This Message is to inform you that your payment file has returned to our office this morning, and they returned your payment file in our office for us to start sending your funds to you through Western Union
so that you will receive $5000 twice daily until the total amount scheduled in our office is completely sent to you.

Noticed for past years what made you not receive your funds from our office is due to the Bank having not approved your funds and also you don't have an international transfer permit certificate(I.T.P.C) which
will help you in receiving your payment from any Western Union money transfer in your Area.

Note that the only fee you are going to pay is $75 for the international transfer permit certificate(I.T.P.C) Here are your transaction details again:

Money Transfer Reference number:# 092-494-0743
Senders Name:James Willie
Amount Sent:$5000

You can track your MTCN through this link
https://www.westernunion.com/ca/en/web/ ... k-transfer Western Union money transfer tracking numbers are available in progress and you will pay the $75 today to enable you to pick up your first transaction.

PLEASE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM THIS INFORMATION BELOW.

Your full name.....
your contact address...
your country......
your city......
your phone number....
your age /m/f...........
your ID card........

I will be looking up to your email response

Please if you are still willing to receive all your money, please we beg you in the name of God to avoid you blaming us here, and I'm here to give you 100%Assurance that once you send the $75.00 give me(25 minutes ) ahead receive your money today, and don't forget that the total amount of your fund is 10.5 million USD And don't forget to buy any of the listed Card iTunes Card. $75 Or Steam Wallet card and attach the copy if you cannot be able to attach just send us only the card PIN, OK?

Mr. Michael Williams
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +256 76 319 9046
Remittance Dept.Western Union Uganda Constituency.
Western Union money transfer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement