Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442030 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:58 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good Day.!
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 06:02:59 -0800

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA -
AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE

I am Mr Oliver Alawuba, the director of the cash processing unit, United Bank for Africa. The international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with the Organization of African Unit (O.A.U) is compensating all the scam victims world/wide with $1.500.000.00 USD.

Your email address was found in the scam victim's lists, so the United Bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to compensate you with the sum of ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand to hand delivery.

Take note: The sum of three thousand united states dollars (usd-$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses, taxes and other documentation that matters. We have been taking this process turn by turn, and it's your own turn now.

Therefore, do forward your home address, direct phone number to my email: [email protected]

Please reply/direct to my email: [email protected]

Mr Oliver Alawuba
Group Managing Director of the UBA Group.
United Bank for Africa. (U.B.A)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement