Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442024 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT. Transaction Code:(404).
Tel. Nos.: +2349045108366 & +23414726566

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

FROM THE DESK OF DR. OLAYEMI MICHAEL CARDOSO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Tel: +234-904-510-8366
Fax: +234-1-4726566
Transaction Code:(404)

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

Good to contact you this day i have just been appointed the new Governor of the CBN and on assumption in office i have seen your untreated transaction with my else while predecessor, i have seen the records of all your payment made in the past to CBN and also have a complete files of yours here with me.

This mail is to inform you that i am here to release without any delay your outstanding contract payment of $10.5 Million Dollars as reflected here in my record to you within 24hrs from when you respond to this mail.

I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. if you want to know more about my new
appointment as the BOSS of CBN please call the Nigerian government,visit the Google or go to the Nigerian Embassy in your country or also visit the official website of the CBN www.cenbank.org for more details.

Re-confirm to me the followings information to enable the urgent processing of
your payment.

1. Name
2.Phone,fax and cell number
3.Delivery Address.
4.Age,profession and sex.
5.Copy of ID.

Endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail on my official number below in this mail.

Treat as top urgent.
Regards,

CONGRATULATIONS.
DR. OLAYEMI MICHAEL CARDOSO,
OFFICIAL DIRECT LINE: +234-904-510-8366

YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD BE MADE WITH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS TRANSACTION. E-MAIL: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement