Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#442000 by Troy Platt Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:32 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 11:13:35 +0100
Subject: Your kind Assistance

--
Dear Friend,

My name is (Staff Sgt) Mathew Granger , I'm an American soldier, who is among the few soldiers still serving in Iraq. I have a very desperate need for assistance and have summed up courage to contact you. I?m seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of Eight Million United States Dollars (US$8M) to you in the United States as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY: The money was discovered in a barrels at a farmhouse near Saddam Hussein old house during a rescue operation. I and Staff Sgt Kenneth Buff saw the money first and it was agreed that we share part of it between us before informing anybody about it. This doesn't sound right to do but believe me, No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

The package/fund is now in a safe location, entirely out of trouble spot. I have now found a very secured way of getting the package to you at home for you to pick up, and I will discuss this with you when I ?m sure that you are willing to assist me and that the money will be well secured in your hands. I feel this is the right time to send this money home

I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for your assistance. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody. Should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please, I plead with you to destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for the US soldiers here.

I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately. Please contact me as soon as possible via email which is my only way of communication. May God bless you

Regards,
Sgt Mathew Granger

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement