Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8080 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:43 pm
NANA MAJUK

Liar and scammer.

Claims to be a 24 year old refugee.

Mail address [email protected]

IP 41.208.151.61 = in Senegal.

Please note the following warning.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby warns citizens against fraudsters who are sending requests via the Internet for financial help for people staying in refugee camp in Dakar. Particular care is recommended in contacts with people presenting themselves as lawyers or proxies of people staying in such camps. There is no refugee camp in Dakar. This communiqué is for information purposes only and cannot constitute the basis for any kinds of claims.

Mails

Dear
How are you and your work?.Thanks for your mail.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that is what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Nana Majuk, i am 24 years of age from Republic of Sudan in west Africa but presently i am seeking asylum in the refugee center here in Dakar Senegal a sister neighboring country as a result of the civil war which is taking place in my country Darfur Sudan

.My late father before his death was the Personal assistance to Sudanese Vice-President,my father was kill by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in helicopter crash.

I was brought to dakar by the United nations high commission for refugees (UNHCR) in senegal dakar where i am seeking asylum now.The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money. my Late My father deposited the sum of US$5, 500, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin as i am the only child of my parents.

However, I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the funds.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my school, as i was in my 1 year in the university, when the crisis started.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will send to you my photo in next mail and i will be expecting yours.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Yours Nan

Thanks for your mail,i am very happy when i read your mail.Due to the war in my country i was lucky to be among the survivors rescue by the UN who brought me to Dakar Senegal,

I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile war in my country but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news always.
My late father deposited this money in Bank for my future.I want you to help me to retrieve the money and help me invest it into a good business investment,because i dont have investment knowledge.
I can not handle it that is why i had to contact you and shall offer you 10% of the total Money for your assistance and a further opportunity to Manage the Money in your country as my Trustee after everything has been completed and i join you.I stay in a missionary hostel in Red Cross Refuge Center in Dakar Senegal.with many other girls of different ages from war ravaged countries in Africa.Give me your phone number to call you.
i attach to you my photo,send me your photo.
i am looking forward to meet you.
yours nana

How are you and your weekend?.Thanks for your photo and things for your mail.
Your English is ok i understand it.thanks for the phone i will call you on monday.

I can not come over there now things are difficult for me that was the reason i stay in Red Cross Refugee Center.I will give you the bank contact information to contact them on my behalf immediately the bank transfer the money to you,i will tell you the amount of money you will transfer to me that will cover my traveling expenses to come over there.

I shall write and submit a nomination letter to the Bank introducing you as my Trustee while upon submission i shall give you the Contact and deposit Details so that you contact them in order to know what you shall do to facilitate the process.

You will help me to get good school where i will further my education.Tell me about yourself,your country and the good business investment to invest there?.what type of work are you doing?,how old are you?

Send me your name and address in your country,so that i shall write and submit a nomination letter to the Bank introducing you as my Trustee.

i love you and i am looking forawrd to meet you

Note - result of Google search on mail address.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=alQ&q=nanamajuk1%40yahoo.com&btnG=Search

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement