Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439855 by AlanJones Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:06 am
Subject: In consonant
Tel. No.: +233244716706

In consonant with the message received from the Presidency, whose contents are well noted, I do sympathize with you for the long delay in your contract payment. It was as a result of your experience and several reports and petitions from foreign contractors like your humble self that made the Government of Republic 0f Ghana to introduce this cash delivery via Diplomatic Courier Unit in Accra-Ghana, West Africa Sub Region.

I was mandated to handle the office and deliver to contractors their consignments to their doorstep.

The system of our operation is as follows:

(1) The Presidency has given to me an authority as a career diplomat to deliver your overdue contract sum in cash to your doorstep.
(2) You must be at the airport to receive me on arrival so that we will drive straight to your nominated bank to deposit the cash and you will endorse some vital documents confirming that you have received your funds without problems.
(3) With the documents, you are going to sign for me, i will write my report to the presidency confirming that you have received your contract fund, on my return to Accra-Ghana.

All relevant arrangements concerning my movement have been taken care of by the government, which includes my hotel reservation, ticket and my Basic Traveling Allowance(BTA)

(1) All that is required from you is your first and second pages photocopies of your international passport for identification on my arrival at the airport. I will also send copies of my Diplomatic Passport for identification to you as well.
(2) You should reconfirm your particulars to enable me to cross-check with what I have here in your file. As soon as I receive all this required information, I will start procuring the necessary documents concerning the movement of your contract fund to your designation. This will include a certificate of entry, Ghana drug clearance certificate and other vital documents.
(3) You are also to inform me of your nearest international airport to enable me to en-route my ticket to the airport.

As soon as these documents are ready, i will fax them to you for your perusal, but please confirm your private telephone numbers immediately for easy communication.

Lastly, we will require your maximum co-operation for a hitch free delivery of your contract fund.

Dr. Daniel O. Okonkwo

whatsapp number only +233 244716706

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement