Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439657 by AlanJones Fri May 26, 2023 1:16 am
Subject: From: Mr. James Shona.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27783806339

Email: ([email protected])
#142 Highlands North Balfour Park
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Tel: +2778-380-6339.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP.

I am sincerely seeking for your confidence in this transaction, which I propose as a person of integrity.

I am Mr. James Shona, a native of Western Cape in the Republic of South Africa and a deputy director under the department of minerals and Energy (contract award committee). I got your contact details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service (S.A.E.I.S) in my search for a reputable company or individual to assist me sincerely and confidentially, which your information and profile proved very satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately.

To be our silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which we shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate our claim and put you through as the beneficiary. For your assistance in this project, you will be entitled to 25% of the principal amount and 5% is set aside to cover all expense(s) from both side during the course the project.

The said money came from an over-invoiced contract for the refurbishment of mines and supplies in Kruger Gold Mine sector in the year 2018 before the world cup event by a foreign contractor, Mr. Charles Lewis (now deceased). The contract which was valued at Sixty-Five Million United States Dollars (US$75M) and was over invoiced to amount of Ninety-Seven Million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$105.5M) The said contract was executed in the same year 2013 and has been fully paid up leaving the over-invoice amount of the sum of Thirty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$35.5M) only. This amount would be transferred to your designated bank account upon your response and approval.

All modalities for the transfer of this fund have been put in place and I am using this opportunity to assure you that the transfer process is entirely risk free and I am trusting that you partner with me without any bias of mind and with full trust. Please kindly reply through this email address: ([email protected]) I am anticipating response from you soon as a future partner in this business.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. James Shona.
(DME, RSA).
Tel: +2778-380-6339.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement