Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439649 by AlanJones Thu May 25, 2023 1:24 am
Subject: UK
Tel. No.: +233244716706

Dear trusted partner, I write to inform you about what is going on presently in Ghana. The President of the federal republic of Ghana has vowed to trace all watering deals during the NDC PARTY tenure.

For this reason, I have talked to an insider in our Bank online head of department to move the funds to our correspondent Bank UK online for further credit to your Bank account abroad immediately you start communication with our correspondent UK online banking.

REPLY TO FURNISH YOU WITH THE UK ONLINE CONTACT DETAILS AND PERSON TO PROCEED.

Please, I am counting on you, as they said partnership is based on equity, transparency and trust before success can be achieved.

Also we are already at the verge of making it.

Always keep me posted on any development. Yours Partner from Ghana.

Below information is needed to actualize the dream

Full name and address: Occupation:

Banking name and address:

Bank account and beneficial name:

Location and Whatsapp number:

Mobile or cell phone number for instant communication:

The total amount is $5MILLION US DOLLAR. (Five million united states dollar only)

Attached document is the president directive

Mr. Kofi O. Williams

Head of Foreign department

Access Bank Limited Ghana.

+233244716706 WHATSAPP ONLY. Barrister John Ofori National Coordinator.

Private email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement