Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439612 by maluu53 Mon May 22, 2023 3:35 am
My name is Maria Ramos. I am a businesswoman, banker, and corporate executive. Kindly, you can research me to know more about me if you will. I sincerely need your trust and assistance urgently because of my failing health condition (Stage 4 breast cancer). I intend to have a genuine working relationship with you.

I require your help to help me carry out my last wish of distributing my funds to various charitable organizations around you. I deposited the sum of us $2.5 M (Two million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a finance/bank in South Africa where I now reside. I have worked hard all my life and donated to many charitable organizations in my community and neighboring countries. However, as God directs me, I want to help across international borders before I pass on.

Suffering from this form of cancer; my doctor informed me that I could not stay alive past the next few months. I have decided to donate these funds to charitable organizations through you in your country. I prayed about this and, I have confidence in my decision. I will compensate you and your family for your efforts by 50% of the $2.5M if you are willing to help me with this charitable work (my last wish). I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Ms. Maria Ramos.
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023
Advertisement