Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439605 by maluu53 Sun May 21, 2023 8:03 pm
jessielove
Age 23 y.o.
Country Cote D Ivoire
City Abidjan
Joined 11/05/2023
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Black
Education Student

My name is Jessica Alban. I'm the only child of the late Mr. and Mrs. Edward Alban. My father was a wealthy entrepreneur in Africa. He had investments in real estate and agricultural sectors. My father was poisoned at a dinner party organized by his business friends and he died in a clinic after a brief illness that lasted for a few days. My mother died from breast cancer many years ago when I was still a little child.

Before the death of my father in the clinic, he confided in me that; he has a fixed deposit of US$4.5 million in one of the banks here of which I'm the sole heir. He explained to me that he was poisoned by his business friends out of envy and jealousy and he advised me to search for a trustworthy person in abroad that will assist me to transfer this money and use it for investments.

Please, I'm honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank detail into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as the investment manager of this money since I am still a student.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country and continue my studies.
(4) To secure a resident permit for me in your country

Finally, I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation, for your help after the successful transfer of the money into your bank account. I await your reply, as I believe that this transaction would be concluded in less than 7 days you signify your interest to assist me. Please reply through my private email at [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.

With Kind Regards
Jessica Alban.
Advertisement