Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439508 by Wiljames Mon May 15, 2023 12:07 am
date: Mar 15, 2023
subject: business deal

Greetings . I am Mrs Mette Rostad , an account officer and Investor business developer. I have a business deal of US$190 million that will be of immense benefit to the both of us. As soon as you confirm your interest to know more about this business deal and your willingness , I will present you with the details of the business deal.

I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Randi Blicher
Advertisement

#441460 by Wiljames Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:35 pm
Still at it

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Oct 20, 2023
subject: good business deal

Greetings . I am Mrs. Randi Blicher, an account officer in UBS Bank.

I have a business deal that will be of immense benefit to the both of us. As soon as you confirm your interest to know more about this business deal and your willingness I will present you with the details of the business deal.

I await your prompt response. With your full names please reply to my email : [email protected]

Best Regards,

Mrs. Randi Blicher
#442317 by Wiljames Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:36 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Dec 30, 2023, 5:58 PM
subject: good business deal

I am Mrs. Randi Blicher, an account officer in UBS Bank.

I have a business deal that will be of immense benefit to the both of us. As soon as you confirm your interest to know more about this business deal I will present you with the details of the business deal.

I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Randi Blicher