Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#439499 by Wiljames Sun May 14, 2023 11:51 pm
date: May 12, 2023
subject: RECEIVE YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS PAYMENT OF $10.5 MILLION USD

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

The office of foreign assets control and finance management.

1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220
(202) 622-3895 (Fax)

ATTN:

I am Mrs. Janet Louis Yellen
Secretary of the U.S. department of the treasury

I want to use this privilege to contact you regarding your inheritance funds of $10.5 Million U.S dollars which was deposited in your name many years ago as your inheritance funds, but it remains unclaimed in the bank due to you haven't contacted the paying bank to claim your funds.

Now I want to advise you clearly to contact the paying bank to claim your funds because the U.S. department of the treasury will claim your funds if the funds remain unclaimed in the bank and it is not refundable once it goes to the treasury account.

So you have to take my good advice to contact the paying bank to claim your funds within 72-hours hence you will not be able to claim it anymore.

I want to refer you now to the paying bank to claim your inheritance funds without further delay or the treasury will claim it within 30 days because it has stayed so long in the bank without being claimed.

Here is the official contact of the paying bank to contact them with your necessary information to claim your inheritance funds within 72-hours.

Bank name: St. Paul Federal Credit Union
Branch manager: Mr. Brad Davis
Email: [email protected]
Bank address: 1330 Conway St, #200, St Paul, MN 55106, United States

You have 24-hours to contact the bank provided above, then inform Mr. Brad Davis I referred you to him to claim your inheritance funds without further delay and also comply and follow his instructions with all due respect.

Here is my primary Email address to contact me directly for further communication: [email protected]

I repeat for the last time, please contact the paying bank with the above provided details to receive your inheritance funds.

Best regards

Mrs. Janet Louis Yellen
Secretary of the U.S department of the treasury.
Advertisement